Protect America installed their system. This included a motion detector, monitor on doors and windows. Intruders defeated the system and got into the "protected aread" on more than one occasion.

Comments

Just a tip: you have to turn the system on in order for it to work. Are you sure the system was on when intruders defeated the system? Since you can't type or compose a meaningful comment, maybe you don't know how to turn the system on?

#619540

Wow, just absolutely wow, I've had their system for a few years and I haven't had this problem but apparently it was a big enough issue for this person to not only to butcher the English language but repeat himself.

to awesome Kansas City, Kansas, United States #679364

I have had the system for almost two years. The one time I forgot to turn it on before bed I got robbed.

That is the way the ball bounces... I have never had a problem with the system.

I love it use my cell phone to arm and disarm it all the time. I would recommend them to everyone.