As a former Protect America employer, ive seen this company not only take advantage of their customers but also their employers.Dont go with this company their FRAUD.

Their high pressure sales tactics not only take your money, but also take your dignity when you cant do anything to get out of their contract. These people are the real thieves dont get fooled. I worked with these guys for 4 years and saw nothing but high demand in pressuring a potential client. They pretend to give you something free when the equipment cost as much as two months of security service.

Say goodbye to 30 bucks a month electronically transfered from your checking or saving accounts. I also saw many times when a sales rep. would forge signatures just to make a deal.

Plain and simple.DOTN DO IT.

Review about: Protect America Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Protect America?

Comments

El Sobrante, California, United States #995883

i HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY AND THE WANT ME TO PAY PROBATE AT 47.00 MTH FOR A YR.RECAP THEY GIVE EQUIPMENT DOESNT WORK HAVE THE TIME.

SPEND UP TO HOUR FIXING PROBLEM MYSELF.AND ONLY CUSTOMER SERVICE SAY YOU SIGN CONTRACT YOU HAVE TO PAY WORKING OR NOT.

so i have had the system for less then 6 months and the system hasn't worked yet, i have went through 3 control panels and had countless false alarms, now i am just sending the system back and getting out of my contract by sending them my military orders sending me overseas for several yrs. Whatever you do, DO NOT!!!! purchase this system it is absolute ***, you are basically paying for a constant head ache.

I don't think this company actually monitors their systems.My house was burlarlized and the intruder was able to simply unplug the system without setting off the alarm.

Protect America had no explanation for why this was possible.Fortunately, I was still within my trial period so I was able to cancel the contract but be very wary of this company.

If there is anyone else who has had a problem with this company and had to take legal action than plese email me because that is what I am doing right now. kelly@atlantajewelry.comcastbiz.net

to kelly young El Sobrante, California, United States #995842

i AM READY TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION . YOU CAN EMAIL AT PAPA3777@YAHOO.COM

I moved my business and forgot to let protect america know and the alarm has been set off and protect america never contacted me or the police. Before I moved they never contacted me than either and I have set the alarm off on several occasions and was still never contacted. This company takes your money and doesnt provide the service!

Everything in my division is legit and upper management is more strict then ever.I csn't possibly imagine a sales rep forging a signature in our office.

Besides, if your the "manager" and you know your reps are forging signatures its probably under "your" consent since you are their immediate supervisor.

In conclusion, you either were fired for this or you never worked there in the first place.That or you are the worst manager ever!

hahahaha EXACTLY! KNOW WON NO'S HOW TWO SPELL ANEMOORE...

Speaking of education...it's HIRE not HIGHER.

They are truly scumbags of the first degree. They allowed a burglary to go unreported at my home and when I fired them they turned the case over to a collection agency, I finally got the remark off my credit report after months of complaints. DO NOT SIGN UP For anything with these creeps.