Equipment Quality

I purchased a Medalert and security system for my dying mother in 2012 from Protect America. My mother died in October, 2012.

Sent her death certificate pretty promptly. They have continued to charge me for the alert for my cremated mother, just informed me that she died in 2014, and told me that they never received the death certificate. They are such a scam. I asked if I sent another (second) death certificate proving that she died in 2012 if I would get my $35/mo back that they have been charging me each month for my dead mother, and no, of course not, BECAUSE THEY ARE A SCAM.

ALL ABOUT MONEY. They literally told me she died in 2014. If I could have put my fist through the phone and belted the guy I was talking to I would have. He also told me that the account wasn't opened until 2016 (why, oh why would I open an account in 2016 on a woman who had died in 2014, which is what he had just said????

He was lying so much he couldn't keep up). One lie after the other, STAY AWAY.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Stay away.

I didn't like: Are a scam, Unable to cancel, Online or telephone, Too much wasted time trying to cancel, Billing and cancellation practices.

Comments