1.3
Equipment Quality

Protect America has been the worst Alarm Company I have ever had. I should have cancelled the day the alarm equipment showed up when nobody could be found to install it!!!!

When I called into their support line they said they would teach me how to install it over the phone. I spent hours on the phone, running back and forth from the panel, opening and closing windows, climbing up and down a ladder, and so on. It was horrible!!! It took so long I had to call back numerous times!

Then during this so called "guided" installation we determined some of the equipment was not shipped and some was defective! Yep I had to ship stuff back and wait for more to arrive again. Anyway that was just the start of months of frustration and wasted time.....so please just take my advice and chose another company that truly values you as a customer and doesn't just see you as a $$$$.

Oh and by the way you will never get to have a regular conversation with anyone.....it is all by script! Very Disappointed Homeowner, Susie

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Cancel any and all of the remaining contract, send me a return box and I will ship all their equipment right back to them. .

I didn't like: Anything about their company, Cancelation process or customer service, If your wrong admit it.

Comments