I contacted Protect America in order to find out more about pricing on additional equipment.It seems their sale school teaches their customer sales people not to give out simple information without the potential customer answering 100 questions.

I know their pressured to sale, but why do they need my name, address, description of my home, reason I'm asking about home, security, etc., etc. before telling me the price on additional sensors.

I won't be calling Protect America again.I'll find someplace that will respond to my questions without the high pressure sales pitch even if it costs more money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Protect America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Protect America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Protect America and protect america customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Protect America?

Comments